Lucie Houdayer, a French-Dominican lawyer
Created in 2011, over the past 5 years Viceversa Traducciones E.I.R.L. has been providing simple and official translations, i.e., certified by a court interpreter attached to the Dominican Supreme Court.
This means that these translations are recognized by Dominican and overseas authorities, including foreign embassies in the Dominican Republic.
In addition to translation services and providing interpreters, Viceversa also takes care of legalizing your documents with the various Dominican institutions (Central Electoral Board, State Attorney’s Office, Chancellery, etc).
2016 sees the inclusion of legal services provided by Lucie Houdayer, a French-Dominican lawyer and founder of Viceversa Traducciones.
Legal services available :
- Applying for and renewing Dominican residency
- Applying for Dominican citizenship
- Authorization for minors to leave the territory
- Transcripts of civil status records in the French Embassy in Dominican Republic
Civil and commercial law
- Incorporation, purchase and sale of companies
- Purchase and sale of property and real estate
- Legal advice on civil matters
- Negotiations to find amicable resolution for disputes in civil matters
You will find the Viceversa Traducciones E.I.R.L office at Calle Duarte No. 256, 2nd Floor, facing Banco Popular, above the shop Le Cose Di Angela.